Since the outbreak of Covid-19 and the subsequent lockdown restrictions we’ve been working hard to adapt how we share our work and our learning and finding ways to offer support that might be helpful to our colleagues across our sector. Please use the links below to find out more.
- Online group reflective practice sessions during Covid-19 – Blog by Workforce Development Lead Dr Ray Middleton and Peer Research Co-Production Work Kevin Dobson
- Tips to taking a trauma-informed approach to coronavirus part 1 – Blog by Workforce Development Lead Dr Ray Middleton
- Tips to taking a trauma-informed approach to coronavirus part 2 – Blog by Workforce Development Lead Dr Ray Middleton
- Trauma and psychologically informed approaches to Covid-19 – Online learning module from Workforce Development Lead Dr Ray Middleton for Aneemo
- Trauma informed practice during coronavirus – Webinar by Workforce Development Lead Dr Ray Middleton for Feantsa
- Starting a new role during a global pandemic – Blog by Peer Research Co-Production Worker Kevin Dobson
- Sexual violence and abuse during Covid-19 – Open letter from Changing Lives and partners to Government calling for calling for more to do be done to protect women who are experiencing sexual violence or sexual abuse during the Covid-19 outbreak.
In July, we submitted evidence to the House of Lords Public Services Committee consultation into lessons learned from Covid-19 and its impact on people experiencing multiple and complex needs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.